Friday, August 29, 2008

Ready, Set, Go

Due to a friend telling me I have to do this, I am blogging for the first time in my life! I really enjoy reading other blogs so I guess it is my turn now and I am going to join the blog team! I am new at this so cut me some slack. I am sure I will catch on with the cool backgrounds, fonts, pictures, titles, etc. but for now it will be short and boring with no photos until I figure this stuff out. Just some quick info - In February, I will be married for 5 years. The newest things in my life are the 2 new additions to our family. I am a mom of 12 week old twin girls. We went down a long, stressful, depressing rode to have our girls but after 2 years of trying to get pregnant, and then 11 and half months of fertility treatments, 6 and half months of pregnancy, and 5 weeks and 5 days of NICU visits - I am finally a stay at home mom because it is 11:00pm and you other moms out there now you usually have a crib party around 2:00am so I need to get some rest. I will try to blog tomorrow to fill you in on my past 2 years or so.

1 comment:

Hudson Family said...

yeah I am so excited!You must put the picture of the girls in their string bikinis on the blog.