Ok, so I am a little slow but life is pretty busy with 2 little ones. On Friday, October 17th we went in to Papaw and Nana's house to be with family and cook out for Papaw's 51st birthday. Happy Birthday Papaw. It was nice to spend some family time before we have to start hibernating November 1st. Here are a few pictures of Papaw and Nanny, the girls great grandparents. I didn't get any of the girls with Papaw. I am not the best at getting the pictures we need.
The girls are getting more fun each day. Brittyn is so close to rolling over from her back to her stomach, and Lexyn has started playing on the floor for an hour at a time. That is a huge improvement for my little whiny momma's girl! I have also had fun dressing them in Halloween outfits. Thanks to Gamma for the outfits. They look so cute.
We go to the doctor tomorrow for weight checks, so we will see how much they have gained in 2 weeks and how much trouble I get in for letting them be underweight. I will try to post about that appointment a lot sooner than 2 weeks later!








1 comment:
I know...crazy huh! I never dreamed they would turn out so well! Maybe there is a little talent hidden deep somewhere! HA!! I realized when I read your comment that I didn't make it in time to see the girls room...unless maybe I can find time tomorrow! I'll give you a call!!
Post a Comment