Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pictures to play catch up!


4-8-11 Girls first time to stay at Neno and Papaw's house overnight




4-15-11




4-21-11 Gamma has her arms full of kids!




4-30-11 Brittyn and Riley watching the geese in the back pond.




5-4-11 Kinlynn wearing her big sister's overalls that they wore at 9 months old



5-4-11 sweet sisters




5-14-11 Kinlynn and her great grandmother




5-14-11 Kinlynn wearing her sisters ducky pajama's




5-19-11 My sweet TV watchers




5-20-11 Praise Baby DVD wore her out!




5-23-11 Daddy and his 3 babies





5-27-11 Kinlynn wearing her sister's outfit that they got for their 1st birthday and wore until they were 15 months old.


2 comments:

Jen said...

ahhh a post! I have been wondering about you :)
I cannot believe how big all THREE girls are getting.
so precious!!!!

We are the Smith Family said...

Oh honey....I am just checking in....life is so busy and I actully have a moment to stop by! What a blessing it is to see your 3 beautiful girls!!! I love to take pics of Morgan in Maddy's clothes!!!! I know she will fuss about the "hand me downs" one day but I LOVE IT!!!! We get comments all the time they look like triplets...LOL. Isn't it fun to watch them interact and grow!
On another note...the girls hair is getting sooo long and they are looking more and more like little girls!!! God bless and Happy Fourth!!!