So in August we went and had family photos done at E. Shelnut Photography. He does an awesome job, but is a little pricey. Today we finally got our pictures back and I thought I would share 2 of them with you. My girls look nothing like this now. They were still really small and actually they were wearing their baby doll Strasburg dresses, which don't even come close to buttoning now!
Tomorrow we are leaving on our first family of 4 vacation. We are going to Branson for the weekend. We are so excited. Usually by this time of the year we have already been there 2 or 3 times but since we decided to have babies this year we haven't gone yet! I am sure we will take some pictures of the girls on their first vacation although we really don't plan to do a whole lot except shop and walk down by the lake. Have a great weekend and watch next week for some Branson pictures.





2 comments:
Love, love, love the black & white of all 4 of you! The girls are just adorable. I like E Shelnut's work, too! I wish we would have used him for our photogapher while we lived there. You get what you pay for!
These pictures are amazing. They really bring out the beauty in all of you. I can't believe that they are growing so fast! Love you!
Post a Comment