Monday, November 3, 2008
November 2, 2008 = 5 months for Lexyn and Brittyn
Time is sure flying by. It is crazy how when I was pregnant it took years for the 6 and half months to come before I delivered my sweet babies, but now that they are here and home with us if I blink I may miss a few days! They are definitely precious miracles, God really blessed us. They weigh 9 and half pounds and are cooing all the time. They are realizing that each other are there now, Brittyn grabs Lexyn anytime she is near and they smile at each other and now they are even cooing to each other. It is so sweet. They still only take about 3 ounces every 4-5 hours, but they are starting to sleep longer through the night. They are all smiles most of the time, although Lexyn is still a little rotten and I am not sure how!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I just stumbled onto your blog, and I wanted to tell you how beautiful your babies are! I have 3 1/2 year old twin girls. I know what you mean about the time flying by!! Savor this time!
Post a Comment