Along with the pulling up came a more aggressive Lexyn. She has decided to get Brittyn back for all the times she stole her toy, or used her head to push up. Lexyn is now stealing Brittyn's toys, pulling on her clothes, using her back to push up, and the funniest thing is she has figured out how to hold on to Brittyn's legs and hitch a ride. Lexyn can get almost anywhere she wants but she still does it by doing the wounded soldier crawl. She only uses one arm and one leg to crawl-scoot on the floor. So if Brittyn is near she will grab a hold of her legs and get pulled to where ever Brittyn is headed. It is so funny to watch, although it usually aggravates little miss Brittyn.
In the picture above Lexyn was holding onto Brittyn's shoulders to push up and Brittyn got aggravated and turned around, when she did Lexyn grabbed a hold of her hair to keep from falling. Poor Brittyn!
The girls have been pretty sick. I took them to the doctor of Monday after a long rough weekend. Lexyn had been running fever and they both have had runny, stuffy noses, and a cough for over a week. Well, they both have double ear infections and sinus infections. Poor Babies! They did get weighed at their appointment and they have gained pretty good since their last appointment 3 weeks ago. Lexyn weighed 13 pounds 14.2 ounces, and Brittyn weighed 13 pounds 11.6 ounces.






5 comments:
Wow....how time flies. We too are making changes. The fussiness is here as well. It amazes me as they are angels in public but they can be a bit fussy when they don't know what they want.....or at least I can't figure it out. Maddy sits well...Thomas not so much. Maddy love to stand with me holding her hands....I think she wants to skip crawling and go straight to walking. Your girls are adorable. We are already out weighing you.....I don't know the exact pounds but when I used our scales it was around 15. How are yours eating....Maddy is doing well but Thomas refuses!
It is truly amazing how fast the grow. I miss the infant stage so much that I could cry. (Not that I want to go back or do it again) Enjoy this stage and look to the awesome things to come in the future!
Thanks for your words of advice.....is there a place you get your info on how to fix the baby food?
Your little girls are precious. I miss getting excited abot those benchmarks in infancy. Cherish every one of those tiring days. They go too fast.
So cute!!!!
Post a Comment