Sunday, March 29, 2009

First time to Sunday School

RSV season is now over so we have been cleared to start getting out and about. Today we took the girls to church. They haven't been since November so they looked huge to everyone. They were all amazed at how big they were and what all they were doing, but they will be 10 months on Thursday. I was a little anxious to see how they would act. They are scared of strangers, aren't use to being held forever and having to be quite, and sure aren't use to being out of the house and off their schedules. But they did pretty good. They made it through the whole first hour of worship being held and rotating out toys. Then I took them to Sunday school. It was their first time so I stayed in the class with them. I wanted to see how they would act, but also to help the teacher who has been bombarded with twin girlies. Lexyn did great during class. She sat in her seat the entire time without fussing, just chewing on the props that were handed to her to fit each song. Brittyn did pretty good too, but she got a little irritated towards the end because she wanted down on the floor to play! I can't believe my babies are now able to go to Sunday school.


They start out having all the kids together to sing some songs. The girls were amazed at all the singing and motions the other kids were doing. They even sat on the floor like big girls with all the other kids.

Lexyn was patting the Bible during the song "I Love to Pat the Bible"

Brittyn was patting the Bible during the song too.

But then she quickly put it in her mouth, where she thinks everything belongs these days!

After Church we went to my mom's to eat lunch and play with cousin Brinlee. When she isn't playing the jealousy game, she LOVES HER babies!

While we ate the girls watched their favorite movie, "Praise Baby". Thank God for "Praise Baby" DVDs. They are my life saver!



By the way, don't they look so cute in their pretty dresses! Their Nana bought those at the Carter's outlet in Branson back in October. We are finally wearing them for the first time, and they are size 0-3 months!




4 comments:

Marva said...

They are just precious! The dresses, but more especially the girls!

I am so glad that you guys got to get them back to church. What a blessing and a real blessing that RSV season is now over.

Don't you feel like a bird out of a cage? I know I did back then!

Have a great Monday!

Blessings!

The Corradetti Clan said...

Those dresses are gorgous! I want a girl. Glad to see you are able to get out more since RSV season is over!

Sharlene said...

They are so cute in their Sunday best! I need to start taking my kids to Sunday school more regularly. I avoided it for illness reasons too.

We are the Smith Family said...

Precious! They look so happy! We too love Praise Baby!