Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Already been a YEAR?

This is going to be a short post but I will have lots more to add later.

I can't believe today is my babies FIRST birthday.

Time has sure flown by and all I am asking is that it slow way down for this next year!

I took these pictures of the girls this morning while the therapist was at our house for therapy. To add to the excitement Brittyn took a step while the therapist was here to see her.



Lexyn standing at her toy basket










Lexyn playing with the shape sorter during therapy



Brittyn playing with the shape sorter during therapy




Brittyn standing and pointing at something. This is her new thing. She points all the time.



Happy Brittyn

The girls are wearing their birthday dresses that I made them. My mom made their bloomers that part is a little more advanced for me. I love how they turned out.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I know I all ready told you this but I love those dresses!!!

Marva said...

Happy Birthday to two precious miracles! Blessings!!

Shannon C said...

Happy Birthday, girls! Kristi, those outfits are too cute. I'd love to hire you to make Lakyn's Christmas dress and birthday dress. I'm sure you have your hands full though.