Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stylin'

Someone is sure stylin' in their new Shox from Aunt Kelly......


....and she was so excited to wear them!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How cute! They get cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi, thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today and leaving a comment! I believe that I have seen your blog before as I re-read the weight/height things that your miracles are going through as well. We have the same thing going on with my twins, eventhough they are boys and were 36-weekers. I hope that our ped is wrong in that they will not be "petite" boys! Girls are very cute as petite adults but I would like the boys to be tall as Daddy (6"2). We'll see...Look forward seeing your of your sweet girls! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh those are adorable!! I can't wait for our first pair of tennis shoes!

Unknown said...

Well that puts a smile on my face. It will be my sole duty to keep them in Shox until they are um lets say 5 then you can take over, okay? lol