Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You are no longer welcome here Mr. Virus

Not much blogging.............you can thank this nasty virus we have for that! The girls and I have been pretty sick since last Friday. Vomiting, running fever off and on, coughing, runny nose, and lots of drainage; who knows what we have, the flu or a virus. Ben and Nana took the girls to the doctor on Monday, because I was too sick to go. The doctor said since they have had the symptoms longer than 48 hours the flu is untreatable, therefore she didn't even test for it. I am still a little irritated about that! In the mean time, we have been continuing with Tylenol and Motrin for the fever, and Triaminic and Zyrtec for the cough, runny nose and congestion. We have had our share of this, and are ready to send it on, but unfortunately all the symptoms are just as bad today as they were Friday, except the vomiting has ceased. So for now, this is all I have in me.










7 comments:

Marva said...

Ah, bless your heart sweetie! I hope you feel better soon and the girlies as well. Maybe Ben will stay well. Prayers going up!!!

Blessings and (((hugs)))!!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where y'all were! So sorry to hear that you've been sick. What sad photos! It's not that often that we see photos of your girls being still! I hope they're running around again very soon! And you, too, Mama!

amy said...

oh no! so sorry!! hang in there! Riley had the stomach bug last week and it was just awful... somehow the rest of us stayed well- even Reese.

Clint and Joanna said...

Hope you all start to feeling better soon!

Hayley said...

We are in the same boat as ya'll! I'm ready for this virus or whatever it is to get out of my house! Hope you all get to feeling better soon!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so sorry you guys don't feel well!!! I hope that everyone is back to normal and that Daddy doesn't get it!

Jen said...

Oh you guys...I'm so sorry to hear you all feel miserable. Hope you get better soon.