On Thursday we made another trip to the doctor because the girls and I just weren't making that turn for the better. After being told the virus/flu led to bronchitis, and double ear infections we were all 3 put on antibiotics. Finally there was a light at the end of the tunnel although it took several more days to get to it.
In the meantime, Lexyn found a boost of energy and decided it was a good time to take advantage of mom not feeling good.
In the first 20 minutes of her nap time Friday, she climbed out of her crib 9 times. She has it mastered to lower herself down to the floor using her tight arm muscles; she has yet to fall out of the crib. After convincing her that she was losing this battle she went on to sleep. When we went into get them out of their cribs after nap time this is what we found!
She had climbed out of her crib a 10th time and climbed in "sissy's" bed to jump, play and giggle with her!
And if that wasn't enough!
Sunday morning I heard their bedroom door close. When I opened it, I found this!
I have no idea how she got up there. There were no drawers pulled out, and there was nothing pushed up to the dresser to use as a step stool. She was as happy as could be exploring in the wipe basket.
And....
She wasn't finished with her monkey climbing show off tricks until she dumped everything out of this basket and stood on top!
Would someone please bring my Lexyn back and trade her out with this climbing daredevil monkey I have!






7 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Crazy little girl! I can't believe it!!!
Good luck mama! I think you may need it!!!
OH my gosh!! I'm cracking up! What a brave girl! :) Glad yall are finally on the mend.
That's amazing! I thought I had a climber but yours definitely has mine beat. Wish I had something smart and helpful to say but all I can think of is good luck!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! You have a little monkey on your hands!!! I'm cracking up...probably because I know Burkley is going to do the same thing! Glad to hear everyone is feeling better...B&B still have runny noses and that nasty cough!
Yikes! Look at that!I'll say a prayer! Blessings and hugs!
Glad you all are on the mend.....now for some rest for you..
Oh how I hope you are on the upside of your illnesses....bless you all! Your Lexyn reminds me of my Thomas....I tell Shannon all the time I see countless ER visits with him :)
So glad they are back to normal! But is climbing on a changing table "normal" ? Oh my!! My sister and I used to help each other climb onto things. You might need to set up a hidden camera to catch them in the act!
Post a Comment