The Fourth of July weekend was a busy weekend for us. We started it out by driving to Memphis, Tennessee Friday night the 2nd. We got there just in time to run off a little energy and then go to bed. Saturday the 3rd we woke up and drove to Como, Mississippi for a family reunion. It was so hot, and I wasn't feeling great so we only stayed for 2.5 hours. We drove home that afternoon so that we could be home for our normal 4th tradition. Every year we enjoy hanging out with our best friends and getting with our neighbors in our corner of the neighborhood and having a big picnic. They smoke every kind of meat imaginable and everyone brings a side item to go with it. Once 9:15 -9:30 rolls around all the guys get in front of our driveway and put on a big firework show for everyone. We always have lots of fun, and this year wasn't any different. The only difference this year was my girls got to participate in the fun and watching. 2 years ago they were still in the NICU and last year they went to bed before the fun started and slept thru it all. This year, they had a blast running around and watching the fireworks, and then even helped in picking up trash afterwards. Some of my favorite memories from the 4th when I was a kid was getting to shoot fun neat fireworks with my family. I am excited to now be getting to enjoy doing that with my kids.

Lexyn swinging at the family reunion

Brittyn

Swinging together

All the kiddos waiting for their turn to do fireworks











4 comments:
Those pictures are so sweet.
I have missed you!!!
Cute pictures! I've been wondering how you are feeling! One of my good friends that did IVF the same time as me (our babies are 2 weeks apart) just found out that she is pregnant too. It took her years and years for her to have A, and this time all it took was one round of Clomid! God is so amazing!!! Hope you get some energy soon (I sooooooo remember those days)!
Cuties!!! Sorry you're feeling bad. :( Hope you past the yucky feeling phase soon!!
mum I have something your daughter can put in her mouth and suck on while I finger her sweet little c-nt
Post a Comment