Wednesday, January 5, 2011

33 Weeks


How Far Along: 33 Weeks


Size of baby: 4.7 pounds, approx.18.7 inches and the size of a pineapple.


Weight Gain: 22 pounds


Maternity Clothes: I mostly wear maternity clothes now, but still have 2 pair of regular jeans that I can wear.


Gender: Girl - Kinlynn Marie

Movement: ALL THE TIME! She is so low, it feels as if she could fall out at anytime, but she is also in my ribs.

What I miss: Sleep, having energy, and not having lots of pain when walking.


Sleep: I get up about 5-8 times per night but I am having more and more pain while sleeping that is waking me up more often.


Symptoms: exhaustion, and terrible indigestion, shortness of breath, back and hip pain, and some Braxton Hicks, and leg swelling

I have a shower this coming Sunday. I am excited. I wasn't expecting a shower this time because it is my second pregnancy, and I am having another girl. But 2 friends of mine are hosting a shower for my church, my parents church, and some of my friends. It will be nice to have some help on the essentials!

1 comment:

hannah said...

you have hardly gained any weight!! crazy! You look great! And you are so close :)