Sunday, January 2, 2011

32 Weeks




How Far Along: 32 Weeks and 6 days

Size of baby: approx. 4.4 pounds, 18.5 inches and the size of jicama.

Weight Gain: 22 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I mostly wear maternity clothes now, but still have 2 pair of regular jeans that I can wear.

Gender: GIRL! - Kinlynn Marie

Movement: ALL THE TIME! She is so low, it feels as if she could fall out at anytime, but she is also in my ribs. Today my ribs feel like she broke them!

What I miss: Sleep, having energy, and not having lots of pain when walking.

Sleep: I get up about 5-8 times per night but I am having more and more pain while sleeping that is waking me up more often.

Symptoms: exhaustion, and terrible indigestion, shortness of breath, back and hip pain, and some Braxton Hicks, and leg swelling





Again this picture was taken at the end of my 32 week. I am actually 33 weeks tomorrow! I am in so much pain today and so ready to have her. But I am doing my best to hang in there so she is born healthy and without a NICU stay!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You are doing a good job incubating that baby!! Keep up the good work!

Please let me know if you ever want/need the girls to come over and play so you can have a break or you could even come hang out too. I usually have at least two days a week where I'm home. I'm sure it can't be easy to be 32 weeks and those crazy twins running around! Honest don't ever hesitate to ask.