The excitement, anxiousness, emotional feelings haven't quite kicked in. That is probably because not only am I worn out and hurting from the pregnancy but the girls and I have been very sick since last Thursday. Lexyn and Brittyn are on antibiotics for sinus infections and Lexyn has an ear infection with blisters inside her ear, poor baby! They started it all with terrible coughs, runny and stuffy noses and fever. By Friday night Lexyn was running 104 temp and screaming every hour that her ear hurt. I have the same terrible cough and runny/stuffy nose and no voice. Today is the first day neither of them has run a fever but the cough and noses are so bad they won't be able to come to the hospital to see Kinlynn. That makes me sad to think about because it also means I won't get to see them for 2 nights.
Once we get home and settled I will blog with lots of pictures, and hopefully start to catch up on the past 3 weeks of fun we have had!
37 weeks 2-2-11
35 weeks



2 comments:
Best Wishes for a healthy delivery and your family starts feeling better.
I can't wait to see photos!!
hooray! praying for you today. can't wait to see pictures of your sweet girl!!!
Post a Comment