Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kinlynn Marie

Kinlynn Marie entered this world on February 15 at 12:35pm. She weighed 7 pounds 14.2 ounces and was 19 inches long with a head of 14 inches. Thank goodness I had a c-section! We are doing good. She is a great baby that has yet to wake me up in the middle of the night to eat, I am having to do the waking. Lexyn and Brittyn are pretty good big sisters but they are having a little trouble adjusting 100%.


Last pregnancy picture - 39 weeks and very swollen!


Out of the OR and finally calmed enough that I could hold her



Short chunky girl was the words from the doctors mouth when he pulled her out!






Headed home. It was quite different leaving the hospital this time.



I will post more pictures soon of the girls meeting their baby sister for the first time. They were too sick to come to the hospital so they didn't get to meet her until we came home Thursday night.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! I can't imagine taking a baby home within days of delivering! I'm sure it was strange and a blessing all at the same time! Enjoy her!

Bonnie said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats!!!

Nana said...

She is a doll! I can tell she favors her mama a lot! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Cori said...

She is beautiful!! I hope you are all adjusting well :)

Holly said...

I've been waiting for this post. She is so BEAUTIFUL! How exciting to be big, healthy & come home. Such a blessing & I'm so happy for your sweet family!

Julia said...

Congratulations!!! She is absolutely precious! I am so glad everything went well and mom and baby are both healthy!

Marva said...

Congrats! You look wonderful and Kinlynn is beautiful!

We are the Smith Family said...

She is just beautiful!!!! Congratulations.....you look beautiful too by the way!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

sweet pu--y bet she would taste good

Anonymous said...

I agree that's a greatpussy