Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lexyn and Brittyn meeting Kinlynn

When we arrived at the house with Kinlynn we decided that I would go in without her so that I could get a hug from Lexyn and Brittyn since I hadn't seen them in 3 days. Then I would go out and get Kinlynn and Ben would come following in with the video camera so we could catch the first meeting on video. Well, when I walked in to see the girls Brittyn gave me hug and Lexyn began crying for Kinlynn! So I quickly went out to the car to get her. Lexyn and Brittyn LOVED her! It was 7:00 at night so the girls were tired and Kinlynn was hungry. When we told them that I had to feed her Lexyn very excitingly ran to get her babydoll bottles to feed her. Then I asked them to help me pick out Kinlynn's pajama's and again Lexyn ran to her room and got some of her 2T pajama's to put on her! It was so sweet.


Brittyn peeking at the door as we were bringing Kinlynn in.


Seeing Kinlynn for the very first time








For the most part they are great big sisters. They always want to hold her and help change her diaper. However Kinlynn can not be left unsupervised for even a minute if the girls are in the room because they are a little too comfortable with her and try picking her up! We are still adjusting 3 weeks later but it is getting better!

3 comments:

~Shari said...

Aww Congratulations!

I am so loving the photo of both of the girls with their fingers in their mouth (When they first got to see her). Identical. I love it.

Marva said...

Awh! They are all so sweet! I love the photos of them holding her....it's like they're saying...she's really ours! :) Their eyes are so big with excitment! Congrats to you!

Marva said...

Awh! They are all so sweet! I love the photos of them holding her....it's like they're saying...she's really ours! :) Their eyes are so big with excitment! Congrats to you!