Thursday, July 7, 2011
Cars 2
On Saturday July 2nd we took the girls to their first movie at the theater. Ben thought it would be fun. I kept saying "they don't sit through a movie at home but if you really want to." Well.... he won but I was right! It might have helped a little if they were interested in Cars. They have never seen the first one or really paid any attention to anything about Cars. I think daddy just really wanted to see it! After they finished their popcorn we fought them off and on until we finally left after 45 minutes into the movie. They screamed and cried when we made them leave but I am sure everyone else in the theater was glad to see us go. They weren't terrible but they didn't want to sit down, which was fine if they would just stand in our area but no Brittyn kept complaining she needed to go potty. We took her 2 times in 45 minutes. It was an experience for sure but we will be waiting several more months before we attempt it again.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment