July 4th was a lot of fun for us, as it is every year. We have a tradition to get together at our house with my bestfriend of 15 years and grill out. After dark we all head out to our driveway and shoot fireworks with all the neighbors in our corner. For the past 4 years all the guys have put on a show. Everyone buys a Black Mamba and they line up and shoot them at the same time so we have about a 30 minute firework show without the huge crowd. We always have a blast, and this year was no different.

My girls decked out in their red, white and blue outfits that their Neno and Papaw bought them to match.

My big 3 year olds

Amy and I would have never guess 15 years ago that we would have 6 girls between us! Our dream was to be pregnant together but she got ahead start on me so we didn't think it would happen. However while I was pregnant with Lexyn and Brittyn she got a surprise!

Amy and Kinlynn

Lexyn and Brittyn riding on their tricycle together.

This year we asked some friends from church that live in a different part of our neighborhood to come join us at dark. We have 8 kids all togther and poor baby Korbyn he is the only boy!

Lexyn and her daddy doing a Roman Candle. I just knew Lexyn would be terrified because she is scared of EVERYTHING these days. But she actually enjoyed the fireworks and was even bravier than Brittyn and shot off several Roman Candles with her daddy.
1 comment:
Hi! I've been catching up on your blog, such beautiful girls :) I did make the bubble wands, the instructions are on Familyfun.com. Have fun!! :)
Post a Comment