Aunt Kelly got the girls 3 outfits each from Old Navy, a Baby Einstein DVD, and a VTech sit and stand toy. It is a little over their head because it is a 9-36 month toy, but right now even 6 month toys are over their heads because they are just starting to hold rattles. They love things that light up and play music and this toy does both of those so they just laid there staring at it. Brittyn actually hit the buttons a few times. It has a bear in the center that dances around and both girls kept trying to grab it. They really like their first Christmas present. I was trying to sit Brittyn down on the couch and put the toy in her lap so she could get to it, but I wasn't quite fast enough. She starting squealing at me and then fussing until I finally put it in her lap and made it sing again, then she was happy.
Thanks Kelly!







No comments:
Post a Comment