Monday, December 8, 2008

Mission Accomplished!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get two 6 month olds to look and smile at the camera at the same time? Almost impossible, especially when they don't know their name to turn to it when they are being called. We are working on that though during therapy. Last night it took Ban and I both shaking rattles, calling their names, making funny noises, and finally what did it was bouncing them while they laid down. We didn't manage to get them looking directly at the camera, but the most important thing to me was I wanted 2 smiles at once, and we did it. YEAH! The whole purpose in needing this perfect picture was for our Christmas cards, so help me decide. Do you like picture 1, 2, or 3 best? I may even dress them up tonight and try it again to see what we get, but I have to order our Christmas cards by Thursday so I can get them out before Christmas gets here!
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

1 comment:

zzyzxx said...

I say picture 2 Kristi!!!! It's your cousin Brenda. My mom gave me your link so I can stay up to date on your wonderful daughters' progress.