Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bounced Out!



This is how I found miss Lexyn today. I stuck her in the jumperoo and went into my bedroom to get dressed. When I came back into the living room she wasn't bouncing any longer. She had bounced all her poor little tired body could. She absolutely LOVES her jumperoo. We put her in it and then say "Lexyn, bouncy bouncy bouncy", and away she goes. She loves to bouncy or jump; even when she isn't in the jumperoo.






We also have a crawler, not a GI Joe crawler any longer, a true crawler. Brittyn thinks she is BIG stuff! She crawls all over the place, and then pulls up on whatever she can get a hold of with two hands. She is quickly showing me what I need to remove to child proof the living room. She is also venturing out. Usually I can put her on the floor in her bedroom and she won't come out into the hallway. Our hallways and living room floor are hardwood and when she hears her hand make noise on the hardwood floor as she leaves her carpeted bedroom she doesn't usually go any further, but yesterday that was not the case. She came all the way through the hallway to the gate that blocks off the living room. Then she also met me in the bathroom as I ran their bath water last night, and pulled up on the side of the tub. Yesterday when I went into their room to get them out of their bed after their nap she was standing up inside the bed. It actually threw me into shock. I am not use to walking in their room and seeing a face looking at me. It was too cute. She is growing too fast. I am not done with the baby stuff yet, although it is pretty neat having little hands grab your pants leg and pulling up on your leg while you stand and brush your teeth!





3 comments:

Marva said...

ahhh! Too cute! How sweet they are and growing up so quickly! Blessings!

Elizabeth said...

That is so sweet of you. I will send you my address if you are sure you want to give them away!! Your little girls are so cute!! I will email you but want to look at your blog!!!

The Timbs Clan said...

Your babies are so cute!!! Hang in there dont give up on your goal!! I have a strict diet no more than 1000 calories a day and water water water. I work out twice a day about 4 times a week but Im stepping that up to 7 days a week. I have 45 more pounds to go to meet my goal by June!!