Although it is a little bitter sweet, we are now cleared. The girls no longer have to wear their
apnea monitors. The nurse came to get them this morning. I am sure the girls are happy to not have a tight band wrapped around them every night, but on the other hand, I am a little nervous. I would have to say we have been blessed to be able to have them until the girls were 8 months old. They haven't really been having any alarms for the past 4 months or so, but we were wearing them as a precaution while they came off their caffeine medicine. I am sure they will do fine. This is one of the times where we just have to trust the Lord. Here's the girls wearing their bands and playing with the cords. They were always tangled up in them.
Lexyn

Brittyn
Lexyn band and cord free. Bless her heart the pads made little minor sores on her chest.

Brittyn band and cord free

3 comments:
Yay!!! Everything will be fine! Read my blog when you get a chance...I have GREAT news!!!
Thanks for the warning but as of this morning my other 2 have the same rash just not all over. I really think its chicken pox...
Chloe has nothing in or around her mouth so I dont think its the hand foot mouth thing
I just dont know
Congratulations! So glad to see you band free! I too am a twin mom to Thomas and Madelynn....
www.thesmithsplustwo.blogspot.com
I saw your comment on the Tarrants blog.
Post a Comment