Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brittyn's Progress

Brittyn is on the go! She is now crawling, and pulling up on anything and everything. She starts out her crawling by rocking back and forth on all fours, then she leaps forwards and pretty much does a belly buster. Then she starts GI Joe crawling with her elbows. She gets everywhere she wants and she gets there fast! She started the GI Joe crawling then 3 days later start pulling up on everything. Here are a few pictures of her on the go, and standing up. She thinks she is big stuff. I know by 8 and a half months most full term babies are crawling and have been for several months, and they are usually working on walking. My babies were 11 weeks early preemie babies. Their developmental therapist said not to expect them to walk until around 14 to 16 months old. Brittyn is probably going to blow the preemie development out of the water! She is doing great.


















3 comments:

Marva said...

Oh my! That is wonderful! What a great feeling you must have (I remember those times)! Blessings!

Go Brittyn!

We are the Smith Family said...

Wow....I am so proud of their progress....as I know you are! They are just perfect....as all of God's little ones are!

I saw where you commented on Elizabeth Tarrants blog. She found me after I commented on Suz Steece's blog and she even named her little girl after mine...

I don't know her personally.....just through the blog world just like us. I love what doors and friendships the blog opens. I truly enjoy posting for friends and family and also for myself! I just pray I can find a way to save all this for Thomas and Maddy to see one day when they are older.
Blessings to you....do keep in touch.

Are you on facebook? Look me up if so.... Kelli Jones Smith

Hudson Family said...

Yeah!!!! I can't wait to see them! I have 2 more hats for you and your mom to do so I might drop them off to your mom today.