After making a few trips to the park we realize that the girls LOVE to swing. The weather here has been really nice, so my mom and I made a trip to Babies R Us and found 2 swings. Tonight daddy hooked the swings up under our covered back patio. They had the best time. We pushed them for 30 minutes while we were out back grilling our dinner. We are so excited about our swings and the many more outside fun times we will have.

Lexyn


Brittyn

Thanks Gamma for our new fun swings!
7 comments:
Your girls are adorable. My boys love those swings too.
How peaceful!
OMG! They are so cute!!! LOVE the static hair! So funny!
They look like they are having a blast! I think they have grown a lot the past couple of months!!! They are so cute!
As for printing the blog, I just did one page at a time. After I pushed print, I would go to the bottom of the page and click on older post and print. Of course, they won't be in exact order, so there is probably a better way to do it. I just didn't want to take the time to figure it out.
Your girls are so cute! I wanted to let you know I got the outfits and bibs! It was so nice of you!
What a great idea. I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as the girls. I love the wild hair!!! Have fun. Diane
Post a Comment