Last week the girls were feeling pretty good, so we got out of the house several days. We went shopping 3 different days, and the girls did great. I did take the girls to therapy last Wednesday for the first time. Normally the therapist come out to our house but Brittyn has hit this mommy stage. If she sees me then she wants me to hold her or play with her so she hasn't been really cooperating for the therapist. I took them into the clinic last Wednesday and left them for an hour and a half. Yes, I was extremely nervous. I haven't left the girls with anyone besides family so I was nervous, but I did enjoy my hour and a half of me time. When I got back to pick them up they were very excited to see me and were exhausted. They fell asleep in their car seats about 2 minutes after leaving. The therapist said they did great and didn't fuss at all, except for when they were working with Brittyn to feed herself. She gets so mad when you grab her hand and move it to her mouth. She just wants you to put the Gerber puffs straight to her mouth for her. She is too funny.
Tomorrow I am going to start keeping an 8 week old little boy. It is only for 3 days a week so I figure I can handle that, but I am a little nervous and wondering what I got myself into. My girls keep me plenty busy, plus I am afraid we will have some major jealousy issues. I know in the long run it will be good for my girls, but at first we will have an adjustment.
I haven't really taken any pictures this past week except for these two. This day the girls were wearing a new outfit, still size 0-3 months, and some new shoes. They did move up to size 1 shoes. And they were wearing a new bow that my friend made for them. I had to take a few pictures to e-mail to their Gamma so she could see how cute they were, but Lexyn was crabby and not cooperating so all I got was 2 really good pictures of Brittyn. I will work on getting better pictures of the 2 of them this week.





3 comments:
Thanks Kristi! I really do check your blog every day to see what is new! It's so sad that I have never seen Ben or your girls...maybe this summer?!
Neat to hear you will be watching a little boy- I agree though, this will be a big change for the girls!
Loved the pics. It's amazing to see how they have grown since when my mom was down and showed me those pics.
hugs,
Brenda
I have no idea how to respond to my comments. Anyway, I like my pack and play. The napper is a little harder to get on and off than what I'd hoped. I do like the color scheme, and think it will work out just fine. We will see after the baby gets here. Thanks for checking my blog and commenting. Your girls are too cute. Yep, you will have your hands fuller with another little one. You can do it because I've seen you with a mess of kids before. Ha!
Girl's are cute as usual. I had some questions for you if you don't mind about twins. Could you email me with your email address. I totally understand if you don't have time. Thanks, love reading your blog!!
Post a Comment