Thursday, July 23, 2009
Tubes
Tomorrow morning bright and early, and I mean early, at 6:30am Brittyn will be going into the Surgery Center in Little Rock to have tubes put in her ears. After fighting 5 double ear infections in 6 months and keeping one for over a month long, we have decided to hopefully help her out and give her some relief. Please keep her, as well as me - the nervous one, in your prayers. Sister and Gamma will be going with us to support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Just letting you know that we are praying! God will take care of it all! Blessings and hugs one twin mama to another!
We will definitely be praying for Brittyn tomorrow! Keep us posted!
Good luck!!! We will be praying!
I, of course, will pray for you and little Brittyn tomorrow. When Jayci got hers I was so nervous!! But really it was like once they got her back and I went to sit in the waiting room they were already coming to get me and say they were done. Seriously, it took like 10 minutes tops! The worst part about the whole thing was her coming off the anesthesia that was scary but she will be great!
Will be praying for sweet little Brittyn tomorrow bright and early! love you girl
I'm a little late in reading this so the surgery is well over by now. Hope everything went well, I'm sure it did. Let us know how she's doing.
Post a Comment