Friday, August 20, 2010

1st Pregnancy Pictures

I have hesitated on doing this first pregnancy picture post because I really don't know exactly how far along I am. We are estimating about 15 weeks. I go to the doctor on Monday for an ultrasound and at that time we will know a due date.
The second reason I have hesitated on doing this post is because I am HUGE! I can't believe how big my baby belly is at only 15 weeks with only 1 baby!!! At this point I have only gained 4 pounds and that is all weight that I lost right before getting pregnant. I am still very sick; nauseated all day but really bad from about 3:00pm until I go to bed. I am sure my girls are wondering where their mommy went because a lot of my days are spent laying on the couch watching them play. They have caught on to mommy is sick, and they say it every time I get up and run to the bathroom. Poor smart girls!
July 25 9 weeks and 5 days

August 4 11 weeks and 1 day
My new doctor does ultrasounds at 15 weeks and said as long as the baby is cooperating we will be able to find out what we are having. I am trying not to get too excited because it just doesn't seem right to me! It still seems too early, and I think I am still in shock that I am pregnant! But maybe I will be back early next week to announce the sex!
****Edited**** Found out at my appointment on August 23rd, that the baby is only measuring 13 weeks and 4 days. I know that is incorrect because that goes back to May 21st and that is the day we began the 3 - Day Potty Training and I do know that I had my period at least a week before that, but I am just assuming I am actually a week more and that the baby is going to be small. Therefore it makes me 9-10 weeks pregnant in the first picture and 12-13 weeks in the second picture.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you! I've been thinking about y'all! You look GREAT! If I got PG again, I'd be so anxious to get that baby belly back... I still miss it! (Crazy, huh!) Can't wait to hear the big news! I'm guessing GIRL!

Kristyn said...

Congrats! We are having one baby this time too and I completely understand about being huge. I am way bigger now than I was with the girls at the exact same time! Hope all goes well at your ultasound!

Shannon C said...

You are not HUGE, but your body does know how to be pregnant. I showed much faster with the second pregnancy.

Hayley said...

I've been wondering about you! Your baby bump is super cute and it's not HUGE either. I know how you feel when it comes to being sick...I was sick for 21 weeks with B&B. Can't wait to see if your little miracle is a boy or a girl (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a boy)!

Jen said...

Oh. My. Sweet. Goodness...
you are so cute.
and not at all 'big'...you look perfect :)
I cannot wait to hear how your appointment went.

hannah said...

You look great! You are supposed to show much quicker with the second pregnancy. I am sorry you are still so sick. I can't imagine doing that and keeping up with the kids. Way to go!

We are the Smith Family said...

OMG....I am soooo excited!!!! I just checked in and found this ....what an awesome blessing!!!

Holly said...

So good to see you! You are not huge girly, you're adorable. I was wondering about you the other day & I'm thinking it's a boy. :) I know you don't even know me but I just have a huntch. I see those sweet girls lovin on a baby brother. I was really sick like that. All I can say is ZOFRAN. Saved my life. I had to take 1/2 a pill my entire pregnancy.


Can't wait to see if I'm right...

amy said...

you look beautiful! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!