Sunday I was playing with Brittyn's hair when I realized it has has gotten really long, so I decided to give it a try at a pony-tail. After pulling it all up and putting in a bow, she took one look at herself in the mirror and had to march her little self in and show her daddy her "petty hair". It was so sweet and cute. I love my girls, and I LOVE that they think so highly of their daddy. She was so proud of her pretty pony-tail that she even posed for some pics.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
love it!!! pretty pretty girl!
Oh...Happy day!!! I was so excited the day my little ones hair when into a ponytail...because that was something her dada could do and it looks great!
Brittyn's Ponytail is FAB-U-LOUS!!
She instantly looks a year older! Beautiful girls! And those eyes... oh my!
I love it....we too hit the ponytail mark this week!!!!
Love that hair!
Post a Comment