How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: 4 pounds, 17.7-18 inches and the size of 4 navel oranges.
Maternity Clothes: I mostly wear maternity clothes now, but still have 2 pair of regular jeans that I can wear.
Gender: GIRL! - Kinlynn Marie
Movement: ALL THE TIME! She is so low, it feels as if she could fall out at anytime.
What I miss: having energy and feeling good, and being able to walk without lots of pain.
Sleep: I get up about 5-8 times per night but I am having more and more pain while sleeping that is waking me up more often.
Symptoms: exhaustion, and terrible indigestion, shortness of breath, back and hip pain, and some Braxton Hicks, and leg swelling
Found out at my doctors appointment that I am showing signs of late gestational diabetes. My doctor said if he tested again the results would be accurate so he said to watch the sweets and cut them way back. Not much fun right around the holidays but I don't want to lose control of my weight gain so I am trying hard!



No comments:
Post a Comment