*sleeping about 10 to 12 hours at night
*eating 4-5 tablespoons of babyfood once a day
*likes pureed applesauce, green beans, carrots, bananas, and sweet peas
*taking prosobee formula 4 to 5 ounces every 4 hours during the day
*cooing all the time
*scooting on her knees and arms backwards
*shaking rattles
*grabbing for every toy
*sitting up by herself
*sleeping about 10 to 12 hours at night
*eating 4 -6 tablespoons of babyfood once a day
*actually opens her mouth for food
*likes pureed applesauce, green beans, bananas, carrots, and sweet peas
*taking Nutramigen formula 4 to 5 ounces every 4 hours during the day
*rolls over both directions
*rolls onto her tummy but then screams because she hates it
*holds rattles
*grabbing for every toy
*reaches out for her mommy, daddy, and Gamma
Both girls are still on their heart monitor, but their doctor has requested for a download. Since they are doing so well, I am sure they will lose them this month. I have been preparing myself for that loss by not using the monitors at nap time. I am still pretty nervous about not having them at night time.
Brittyn is a very fun, pleasant baby that really only cries when she is hungry, tired or not feeling well. She just rolls all over the floor playing with whatever she can get her hands on. Lexyn on the other hand is a little more rotten, ok a LOT more rotten. I am actually looking for suggestions. She is so fussy for majority of the day and it doesn't stop when I am holding her. I bounce her, feed her, play with her, rock her, sing to her, you name it I probably do it just to get some silence. If you have a fussy baby or have any ideas I am up to try them!
With all that said, I don't want you to think I don't love being a stay at home mom. I have learned to tone it out and I still really enjoy raising my precious miracles.








No comments:
Post a Comment