Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girly Overalls and weekend update

Yesterday the girls wore their pink and white overalls for the first time. Girls can look cute in overalls too! Their daddy loves girls in overalls. The first time Ben and I met, almost 6 years ago, I was wearing overalls with a pink tank top. He reminds me of that all the time but I am tell him that overalls are not in for grown women now!
We went to my moms house for the day, and then we went to Ben's parents for dinner. We still can't go out anywhere except to grandparents house, so we usually make our rounds to both places on the weekends.
My mom isn't working right now, so lately the girls and I have been making trips to her house almost everyday of the week. She keeps us company and we keep her company!
The girls are still sick. They have raw noses from us wiping it all day long. I will be so glad when we can kick this cold. It has been 2 long weeks for poor little Lexyn.

Daddy and Brittyn


Daddy and Lexyn
Brittyn, still not crawling just rocking and hopping her legs forward together

Lexyn playing


Today my mom came out to our house and watched the girls so that Ben and I could go to church together. Since the girls aren't allowed to go to church right now we have been rotating staying at home on Sunday's with them. But today we went to church together. It was nice. Other than that we have had a pretty relaxing day. It was way to cold to really get motivated to do much.



Please keep praying for all the sick babies. Baby Preston Kings has made a great improvement. His kidney's have started working again. Praise God, but he still has a long way to go saying he was born at 25 weeks gestation. Baby Harper Stamps is down to 39% oxygen, she is taking steps in the right direction. And Baby Brayden is completely off his meds and the vent. Yeah! He is doing better but is still in the NICU. I have been through the NICU visits with my girls, and they aren't fun so please continue to lift up all the babies.

3 comments:

Marva said...

Hi! thanks for checking out my blog. If you want to read about the boys story, click on the label boys and and it should be fairly easy to find. We are about 2 hours from T- town. About an hour or a little more from Centreville.

Hope to see you again!

Oh, we didn't crawl until late. It'll happen. ;)

Blessings!

Hudson Family said...

Lexyn's eyelashes are so long. No fair!! I think you should wear overalls again. You could pull them off.

Shannon C said...

How sweet! I always loved my little ones in overalls. I can't believe they are trying to crawl!