Once both girls got up from their nap, I put Brittyn in the jumperoo, and Lexyn in the excersaucer. I got a smart idea to face them towards each other since they have been really talking to one another. Brittyn started her crazy noise that she makes and Lexyn started belly laughing. It was so cute. That was the first time that they have made each other laugh. They are going to be so fun to watch grow up together.
They aren't really into sharing seats anymore. At that, they aren't really into sharing much of anything. Everytime Lexyn actually sits silently and plays with a toy, Brittyn is squilling as she scoots over to grab it. Majority of the time Brittyn is successful at stealing the toy from Lexyn's hands. But last night at my mom's house Brittyn was sitting in the viberating chair and playing with the toys. Lexyn wanted the toys so bad, she kept reaching down at them. I decided to see if they would sit in the chair together and play with the same toys. It actually worked for about 5 minutes. So of course I had to grab my camera!







No comments:
Post a Comment