Saturday, August 29, 2009

Florida Vacation - Part 2

I was really wanting to get some good family pictures. I bought us all outfits, not the traditional white because white pales my girls out, but we did red and yellow. I thought it turned out cute, except for the fact that someone forgot to teach my girls how to sit still and look at the camera and smile!!!! I think my favorite is the one below, where we are all walking away from the camera. It turned out really good, no squinting eyes, and you can't tell who is smiling or not. I think it is also priceless how Lexyn is looking up at her daddy. She has really become a daddy's girl this week having him around all day everyday.



Again, there are LOTS of pictures below. Sorry, I am just not good at narrowing them down.






My Favorite, I will probably blow this one up to hang on the wall.









notice NO smiles from the girlies





Ben and I on our balcony. We had a great beach front view.







Lexyn and me


Gamma and Lexyn, again no staged smile!


We went to eat out at the Back Porch, in Destin. It was right on the beach and had slides. Lexyn and Brittyn LOVE to slide. It was a great time killer as we waited for our food.


Happy Brittyn, chilling in the car


Daddy and his girls


The girls weren't too sure about this pirate that was walking around at one of the restaurants.


Lexyn was excited about her food arriving.


Brittyn too


Another family picture attempt, again NO smiles from the girlies.


My sweet hubby and me


Brittyn's curls.


Family picture on the balcony. You can see a little glimpse of Brittyn's personality! She is a mess.



We grilled out for dinner one night. Ben grilled shrimp and fish.


Lexyn, I think this is one of my favorites of her.


Brittyn, the girl HAS to taste everything her hands touch. I will be glad when we finally outgrow that.



Again, Brittyn is a mess!!!! She started putting her fingers in Lexyn's mouth to get her food.

Daddy and Brittyn

The whole gang. My mom (Gamma), my dad (Papa) holding Lexyn, me holding Brittyn and Ben.








This picture is a little dark but I love seeing the clear blue water in the background.

3 comments:

amy said...

what a fun vacation! there are some GREAT pics of you and your hubby! OH and your girls are just tooooo cute!!! I can't wait to take my girls to the beach- we're hoping next summer!

Stephanie said...

Wow..you got some great pictures!! The girls are just adorable!
I love the pic of you all walkig away too!!

We are the Smith Family said...

What great pictures!!! Everyone is so full of smiles...I LOVE IT!