Today
Lexyn got her first haircut, at 14 months old. The back of her hair was growing very uneven, so I decided it was time to shape it up and make it look thicker. I was planning on holding her in the salon chair because I figured she would throw a fit and of course not sit still, well I was wrong. She sat on the booster in the salon chair and never moved. My friend Anna cut it, so part of it could be that
Lexyn knew her pretty good. She wore a cape and held two
clippies to keep her entertained. It only took like 2 minutes but she did great. She was too grown up sitting in a salon chair! It looks really cute now, straight and thicker looking, like she has a little bob haircut.



And the finished product!

By the way, she is doing so much better. All the salmonella symptoms have passed, and she is feeling so much better and even back to herself again.
7 comments:
Adorable! I have not seen your girls since they were itty bitty and still had the monitor wires on them! they are so cute!
Too cute! Love the cut!
I had so much fun with the girls today! Thanks for letting me give Lexyn her first cut! I'll be looking forward to seeing Brittyn for hers soon!
I think her new haircut is so cute!!! Love it
Oh I can't wait until we have hair! She looks adorable! Glad she's back to normal, too!
Oh...I love it!!! I foresee haircuts in our future too. Especially my Thomas...his is soo thick!
Also....you commented on Maddy's outfit...it is Chez Ami. I am a consultant and can help you if you ever wanted to order!!!
SOOOOOO glad your the girls are doing better all that salmanella is gone!!!! HUGS!
Cute do! Glad Lexyn is feeling better!
Post a Comment