Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lots of Swinging and Sliding going on

In October of last year some of our good friends from church gave us a LittleTikes Castle swing and slide fort. Last weekend Ben and I cleaned it up real good and moved it into their playroom. It has been too hot to go swing on our swings outside so now we have one inside. They absolutely LOVE it, and have been playing their hearts out on it. They have figured out how to climb the slide and then turn around and slide down. Lexyn can even climb into the swing and turn around and holler at us to push her. The girl has to be part monkey, she climbs everything. In therapy they have been working on boundaries which has helped them in realizing where the surface ends before falling off.












































5 comments:

Bonnie said...

They are so adorable! I love their little outfits!

Kristen said...

Love the Pictures! Glad they are enjoying the slide and swing.

BTW I gave you an award over at my blog.
http://bradleyfamilytimes.blogspot.com/2009/08/random-tid-bits.html

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! Swinging and sliding inside... lucky girls!

Jen said...

They have beautiful eyes. Love the pics. How fun.

zzyzxx said...

Thanks for sharing! I love the bottom pic from this group the bet. Carson and I take this one photograph at the park when we do little kids through a group of tires...this one reminded me of it! My mom is so excited for her visit in September BTW!