

This is what you get when you try to capture some cute pictures of two busy, tired, and crabby 16 month old little girls who are outside (their fave) wearing a really cute dress made by their momma and Gamma. Yes, I am a little partial!
Obvisouly, they weren't having it today, the day after their flu shots - causing them to run low grade fevers. Or really, they don't have it any day! Life has to much to offer right now, besides looking at momma and the camera and smiling.







2 comments:
Whether they cooperated or not, they sure did turn out cute! I've been trying to get some photos of the girls in the yard with a pumpkin and only attempt one at a time when we're home alone. Good Job! (LOVE those dresses!!)
I love the outfits...very crafty!!! Can't wait to see more of your work!
Post a Comment