Today my friend
Anna trimmed the girls hair. This was Brittyn's first haircut, and she did awesome. Anna commented, "this is not how kids act for their first haircut." She said usually they are crying or upset because of the new situation, but both of my girls sat up on the booster and wore a cape and played with clippies while she trimmed their hair. Really it never phased them that she was doing something to their hair. I was a proud mommy! We finally got Lexyn's hair all one length in the back, so it looks full. She gave Brittyn a trim all over. Her ends were tangling up real bad so now we got rid of the dead ends, yet still have pretty curls. I guess her curls are not baby hair, she is really going to have curly hair. I LOVE it, although give her a few years during her teenage life and I am sure she will hate it!

Brittyn


Lexyn, waiting patiently for her turn. Notice the clippies Anna clipped to her pants to keep her entertained.

Thanks Anna for taking care of my babies, and making them look more and more like toddlers!
3 comments:
Oh how cute! I wonder if our hair will ever be long enough to cut?!? Even as short as it is, I, somehow, think I see curls. I hope so!!
That is adorable. They have so much hair compared to Eva!!!
Wow...they sit so nicely.....Maddy won't need a cut for awhile...but Thomas' is coming due!!! I hope they will handle it as well as your girls do!!! Love the look!!!
Post a Comment