Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have MONKEYS

Today I realized I have monkeys!
I was folding laundry in my bedroom while the girls were playing in their playroom/guest room. I have that room and their room baby proofed so good that they can play by themselves and I don't have to worry about them. Well, that changed today! While I was folding clothes I heard Lexyn fussing. I hurried into the room to check on what was going on. I found them on top of my wooden chest and the spare queen bed. I immediately geeked out, then made sure they weren't going to fall, then ran for my camera. After taking a few pictures, I got them off the bed then hid in the hallway to watch how they got up there. They have figured out how to climb up on the chest without any help, then onto the bed.
I have monkeys!
Don't pay attention to all the stuff on the bed and floor, I am having a yard sale next weekend and a lot of my stuff was on the bed. The girls also threw it everywhere.
Shortly after the bed climbing incident, Lexyn climbed on top of the laundry basket.
I have monkeys!


Yesterday afternoon the Dish satellite guy was at our house installing new DVR systems. The girls quickly found the empty box as a toy or more less, a stepping stool!
I have monkeys!



4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Let me tell you this pictures crack me up!!! They also make me a little nervous of what is to come!!! They keep you on your toes that is for sure.

zzyzxx said...

You know my dad always called you a spidermonkey...must be in the genes!

Marva said...

Wow, look at them go!!!

When the boys got into the climbing mode at 24 months....they were climbing onto the dining room table (after scaling their baby gates from their bedrooms) and hanging onto the dr candilier. Then quietly pulling a chair into the kitchen and climbing onto it and then onto the counter (getting into the cupboards)....I was one scared momma!

It will oneday......but not yet for our boys.....

Hugs and Blessings!!!

We are the Smith Family said...

Monkeys on this end too....we have had busted lips from such boxes....fun fun..yet they go back for me!!!! Too cute....I just love the RED!!!