Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 turn 2

It has been a big day. We have enjoyed celebrating these two girlies 2nd Birthday!

But for now I really need some rest. We stayed busy having a lot of fun with the birthday girls, and actually didn't get them into bed until after 10:15. I will upload my pictures and get a post going sometime tomorrow.
Until then here are a few to show our day!


The wonderful 2's showed up really early this morning with Lexyn's tired stubbornness and fits!




Daddy was off work to help make the day special. We took the girls to The WonderPlace in Little Rock. Brittyn had the best time at the gigantic water table.




After everyone got out of church my parents and Aunt Kelly and Larry came over bearing gifts. Aunt Kelly got the girls some dress-up shoes, and Lexyn had the best time putting them on and walking around.




After opening some gifts, we ended the evening enjoying some ice cream cake.




It was a great day! Happy 2nd Birthday sweet Angels!!!

3 comments:

Marva said...

what fun!!! Happy Birthdday sweet miracle girls!!! Love from Alabama!

Anonymous said...

That first pic is just the sweetest ever! Looks like they had a great LONG day!! (Oh how I can't wait for dress up shoes!)

Elizabeth said...

I just LOVE the picture of Lex walking in the shoes...SOOOO funny! I love it! Looks a fun day...hope those 2 year olds are letting mama sleep in!