Monday, June 14, 2010

Party Decorations









































A few months ago when I started thinking about what to do for the girls 2nd birthday party, I came across some monkey decorations. I immediately decided that since I have 2 monkeys that theme was very fitting. With lots of help and ideas from Liz we had a monkey party with the colors being hot pink, bright yellow, and bright aqua blue. I had lots of fun making things for the party. A huge thanks to Liz for making the cute birthday banner, and for throwing in her ideas to help perfect mine!



Several of these pictures were taken by Chris, Liz's husband that takes great pics. Thanks Chris for carrying around your camera to capture the excitement.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey, your welcome! It was a great party! great job mama!

amy said...

LOVE the decorations! What a great party!

Holly said...

How fun! The monkey theme and all the things you did are adorable. Happy Birthday girls!

Hayley said...

LOVE everything. I'm already starting to think of ideas for B&B's 2nd birthday (and I'm leaning towards the monkey theme too...just seems so fitting)!

Julia said...

Love all the decorations! AND banana splits. Too cute.

hannah said...

SO cute! I especially love the cakes and cups!