How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: 6-7 ounces, 7.1 inches long, the size of a turnip
Weight Gain: 3 pounds, didn't gain any weight since my last appointment 3 weeks ago but my belly sure doesn't look that way!
Maternity Clothes: not yet, still having trouble putting them on this early in the pregnancy! However, I did go buy a few shirts and 2 pair of Gap Maternity jeans tonight.
Gender: GIRL!
Movement: some, mainly just pressure with a few flutters here and there
What I miss: having energy!
Sleep: no problem, I fall asleep as soon as I lay down no matter what time of day or night it is! Still in the extreme exhaustion stage
Symptoms: Still lots of nausea and throwing up, exhausted, and daily headaches



3 comments:
Praying you feel better soon! You look GREAT! Congrats again! Blessings!
GIRL...did I miss the post when you announced it?!?!? Congrats...at least you will have everything! Can't wait to hear baby girls name!
awww~ another girl! how fun!! congrats!
Post a Comment