Thursday, September 9, 2010

16 weeks



How Far Along: 16 weeks

Weight Gain/Loss: Gained about 3 pounds


Maternity Clothes: not yet, I am having trouble pulling them out this early in the pregnancy so for a few more weeks I will squeeze into my normal clothes and just be uncomfortable!


Gender: If baby cooperates we will find out on Monday


Movement: I have felt some flutters and pressure movements but not any real kicking yet


Sleeping: great, I am still in the always exhausted stage so I take a nap with the girls everyday, and go to bed about 9 and sleep thru the night unless I wake up sick then I am up for an hour or so. Although I do get up once or twice to go to the bathroom (yes that has already started).

What I Miss: feeling good and having energy to play with my girls full time


Cravings: don't really have any consistent cravings, just depends on the day however it is usually something salty which is very rare for me!


Symptoms: Still very tired, and very sick with lots of headaches

No comments: