
Lexyn swinging, notice the dirty face. She really enjoyed her BBQ chicken. She also enjoyed spilling her red koolaid all over her shirt which is why she is wearing a too small pajama shirt that was in the back of the car!

Brittyn swinging, she also enjoyed her BBQ chicken, and digging in the dirt.

The 3 buddies swinging; Macee, Brittyn, and Lexyn

I didn't think it would be long before she would attempt to climb the fence.

She made it to the top. I wasn't far behind because I was a nervous wreck. The drop off on the other side of the fence was about 20 feet to the water.

She thinks she is big stuff, holding on with one hand

Sissy had to get her turn in too!
Holding tightly onto their hands as we crossed over the walking bridge. The poles were too far apart and I knew my dare-devil girls would attempt to climb through. Oh it makes my stomach flip just thinking about it.
We had a great time, and can't wait for more fall weather to come so we can go again.





No comments:
Post a Comment