How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: 1+ pound, 11+ inches and the size of a mango.
Total Weight Gain: About 11 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I wear a combo of maternity and regular clothes. Mainly wear maternity shirts and my regular jeans.
Gender: GIRL! Kinlynn Marie
Movement: LOTS of it! I have decided that with only one baby there is a lot more room to kick and kick hard!
What I miss: Having energy, being able to bend easily, and being able to rock the girls or letting them sit in my lap. It is hard to hold them both now because they usually squish my baby belly.
Sleep: I get up about 3-5 times per night but fall right back to sleep. However my back and hips have started to wake me up some.
Symptoms: headaches, shortness of breath, and still extreme tiredness
Best Moment this week: The girls feeling baby Kinlynn kick their hand.
I had a rough weekend, it actually started on Friday the 29th. I wasn't feeling good and was having some pain, and Braxton Hicks. I tried to just drink lots of water and stay laying on my left side. The Braxton Hicks finally stopped but Saturday morning I woke up having some bad crampy feelings. Again I just decided to take it easy before calling the doctor, because I don't have health insurance and I knew they would tell me to go to the hospital. Around 12:30 I had a scare with lots of blood in my urine. Ben freaked out and told me I had to call in. The doctor on call told me to go to the hospital immediately. After being on the monitor for 4 hours and seeing the baby was fine, and that I was not having contractions or dilated, and getting the test results back they found that I had the beginning of an infection. They sent me home on antibiotics with no restrictions at this time. We are just praying that is the last of the scares, and that Kinlynn stays put for several more months! We don't want a replay of my last pregnancy.



No comments:
Post a Comment