After a crazy stressful morning with these 2 year olds, we had a nice calm relaxing afternoon. We started our Thanksgiving dinners at noon eating a great meal at Ben's parents house. Because I don't have a lot of room to sit down and eat a big meal, I snacked all afternoon on his dad's Cajun injected smoked turkey, my FAVE! The girls pigged out as well eating lots of turkey, green bean bundles, Watergate salad, and rolls. Around 4:00 we headed over to my parents house to help prepare for our 2nd Thanksgiving dinner. The girls had a blast playing with their cousin Brinlee. They absolutely love her and follow her every footstep when she is around. Again, they pigged out when we sat down to eat our 2nd dinner. They showed me that they LOVE cranberry sauce whether I want them to like it or not! We ended up having a good day spent with lots of family, and got extra full in the mix as well!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Thanksgiving
After a crazy stressful morning with these 2 year olds, we had a nice calm relaxing afternoon. We started our Thanksgiving dinners at noon eating a great meal at Ben's parents house. Because I don't have a lot of room to sit down and eat a big meal, I snacked all afternoon on his dad's Cajun injected smoked turkey, my FAVE! The girls pigged out as well eating lots of turkey, green bean bundles, Watergate salad, and rolls. Around 4:00 we headed over to my parents house to help prepare for our 2nd Thanksgiving dinner. The girls had a blast playing with their cousin Brinlee. They absolutely love her and follow her every footstep when she is around. Again, they pigged out when we sat down to eat our 2nd dinner. They showed me that they LOVE cranberry sauce whether I want them to like it or not! We ended up having a good day spent with lots of family, and got extra full in the mix as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment