How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: 1+ pound, 11+ inches and the size of a mango.
Total Weight Gain: About 11 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I wear both. Mostly maternity tops but still mainly wear my regular jeans.
Gender: Girl! Kinlynn Marie
Movement: Yes - LOTS! I guess carrying only one baby means she has lots more room to kick harder.
What I miss: having energy
Sleep: I get up about 3-5 times per night but fall right back asleep.
Symptoms: exhaustion, and terrible indigestion that makes me feel like I can't breathe and causes me to throw up and panic, shortness of breath, back and hip pain, and some Braxton Hicks.
Size of baby: 1+ pound, 11+ inches and the size of a mango.
Total Weight Gain: About 11 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I wear both. Mostly maternity tops but still mainly wear my regular jeans.
Gender: Girl! Kinlynn Marie
Movement: Yes - LOTS! I guess carrying only one baby means she has lots more room to kick harder.
What I miss: having energy
Sleep: I get up about 3-5 times per night but fall right back asleep.
Symptoms: exhaustion, and terrible indigestion that makes me feel like I can't breathe and causes me to throw up and panic, shortness of breath, back and hip pain, and some Braxton Hicks.
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: 1.7 - 2 pounds, 13.5 inches and the size of a rutabaga.
Total Weight Gain: About 12 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I wear both. Mainly I wear maternity shirts but still mostly wear my regular jeans.
Size of baby: 1.7 - 2 pounds, 13.5 inches and the size of a rutabaga.
Total Weight Gain: About 12 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I wear both. Mainly I wear maternity shirts but still mostly wear my regular jeans.
Gender: GIRL! Kinlynn Marie
Movement: Yes - LOTS! I guess only carrying one baby means she has lots more room to kick harder.
What I miss: having energy and being able to eat whatever and more.
Sleep: I get up about 3-5 times per night but I fall right back to sleep
Symptoms: exhaustion, shortness of breath, terrible indigestion, some Braxton Hicks and back pain.
Best Moment this week: hearing her healthy heartbeat at my doctor appointment Monday, and hearing the doctor assure me that everything looks great and that my weight gain is right where he wants it to be.



1 comment:
Wow! It seems like time is flying by! Praying for you and sweet Kinlynn! Hope the indigestion goes away soon!!! Hugs and Blessings!
Post a Comment