Wednesday, November 24, 2010

27 Weeks



How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Size of baby: approx. 2.4 pounds, and 14.9 inches and the size of a head of cauliflower.
Maternity Clothes: I wear a combo of maternity and regular clothes. It just depends on the outfit!

Gender: GIRL! Kinlynn Marie
Movement: Yes lots!

What I miss: having energy and being able to hold my girls easily and having clothes that fit!

Sleep: I get up about 5-8 times per night but can usually fall right back to sleep.

Symptoms: exhaustion, and terrible indigestion, shortness of breath, back and hip pain, and some Braxton Hicks
Cravings: Butterfingers, turkey sandwiches, and decaf coffee with peppermint mocha creamer; however can't eat much at all because there is NO room.
What I am looking forward too: Thanksgiving, (time with family and good food), and my OB appointment on Monday.
Countdown is LESS than 90 days left!

2 comments:

Marva said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Hayley said...

you are so cute! hang in there...not tooooooo many days left!