Today my girls turned 11 months old. I think I am going to have a rough month. My babies are turning into little toddlers and it is killing me. I hate to think about the fact I may never have another baby. My girls are to busy to sit and snuggle and they are far from the helpless baby that does nothing other than eat, sleep, and dirty their diaper! We are crawling, babbling, walking around objects, climbing, eating baby food, and INTO IT ALL!!!!!
We have even figured out how to push or pull the walk through gate door and crawl through if it isn't latched tight.
*****************************************************************
Lexyn Faye:
crawls like a big girl a lot more often now - but if needs to get there fast reverts back to her wounded soldier crawl
babbles lots
walks holding onto objects
lets go of objects and standing on her own for about 10 seconds
LOVES TO EAT - still on pureed baby food (I haven't offered her anything that she wouldn't eat)
started eating some Gerber puffs and not choking
wears mostly 3-6 month clothes (some are too big and need taken in, some are too small in the crotch and needs the next size)
started wearing size 1 shoes
started wearing size 2 diapers on April 29th but they are too big, we just ran out of size 1
takes 4 to 5 ounces of nectar thickened Nutramigen formula every 4 hours
started drinking juice, some water, and formula out of sippy cup at least once a day
pitches a screaming fit for the food you eat in front of her
gets 1 hour a week of developmental therapy
gets 45 minutes twice a week of speech therapy
Is starting to get 1 hour a week of physical therapy
has to be held by her Gamma if she is in sight
likes to be outside and swing
loves to bouncy bouncy in the jumperoo or in your arms is you let her
sucks her bunny head blanket's ear to calm herself or go to sleep
likes to watch Praise Baby DVD's
sleeps through the night - finally
sleeps from 7:30pm until about 8:30am takes a bottle and goes back to sleep until 11ish
Takes about a 2 hour nap early afternoon and then about an hour nap around 5:00
Loves music and can now dance to it
waves bye bye
Weighs about 15 and a half pounds
likes to read the touch and feel books
climbs her bed, the baby gates, and her toys
**********************************************************
Brittyn Lee:
crawls
walks holding onto things
Letting go of object and stands alone for about 10 seconds
babbles some
makes hilarious faces all the time 
likes to spit raspberries at you
not a very good eater - will usually only take 2 bites for lunch but eats better at dinner
can feed herself gold fish using one hand
can feed herself fruit loops using both hands
Wears mostly 3-6 month clothes (some are too big and need taken in - some are too short in the crotch and needs the bigger size)
Wears size 1 shoes
started wearing size 2 pampers swaddlers diapers on April 29 but they are too big we just ran out of size 1 diapers
will cry to go outside a swing
takes 4 ounces of nectar thickened prosobee formula every 4 hours
will not even try to suck a sippy cup, just throws a fit and pushes it away
gets 1 hour a week of developmental therapy
gets 45 minutes twice a week of speech therapy
sleeps through the night - finally
sleeps from 7:30pm until about 8:30am takes a bottle and goes back to sleep until around 11:00
Takes about 3 hour nap early afternoon and then an hour nap around 5:00
likes to watch Praise Baby DVD's
weighs about 15 pounds but feels a lot lighter than Lexyn
likes to read the touch and feel books
***********************************************************
The girls are doing great developmentally considering they were 11 weeks premature. They are still adjusting to me keeping another baby but for the most part they do good with him. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with healthy growing babies. I thank God daily for them and for allowing me to be able to stay at home and enjoy them.








2 comments:
Your girls are PRECIOUS!!! Glad you left me a message on Reese and Riley's site! I love finding other twin mommies (preemie mommies too). I noticed on your links that you read the Pickers blog-- I grew up with Casey in Houston. His dad was our preacher at church! Love these blogging connections. :)
Amy
I love your pictures! I swear your kids are so cute! Love you guys
Post a Comment