Friday, May 8, 2009

This if for Nana and Papaw

The girls are now crawling from their bedroom to their playroom, well they have actually been doing that for several months, to play with the toys. Their playroom is filled with several toys that have been to big for them or are over their heads, such as Fisher Price Rockin' Piano and the Fisher Price Learning Kitchen and the Fisher-Price bounce and spin Zebra, which I gave to my niece for her first birthday. She has now outgrown it so we got it back for our girls.


For Christmas the girls got the Fisher-Price Learning Kitchen from their Nana and Papaw. There were several things on it they could do or watch the lights and listen to the music, but they couldn't even sit up on their own so it was hard for them to really play with it much.
This morning I walked in their playroom to check on them and this is what I saw...
They were playing together on their kitchen. It was so cute. I hid and just watched for several minutes. They were playing together and even talking to each other. That isn't always how it looks! They play together a lot but usually there is lots of toy stealing and hair bow pulling, and falling on each other. Not this morning, at least for those few minutes!

3 comments:

Shannon C said...

I like the new look!

Elizabeth said...

Love the look!! I am so sorry you guys don't feel good. I hope you enjoyed your first Mother's day anyways.

Answer to your comment. Yes my husband took the pictures.

We are the Smith Family said...

What a cool kitchen!!